Executive Briefing Series: Market Insights
Real Estate Market Insights: The APAC economy, can we focus on the future with certainty yet?
Join us for an exploration of the real estate market trends and the economic outlook.
Each discussion is expertly led by Oxford Economics and Real Capital Analytics. Each session will focus on different geographies within the Asia Pacific region.
Singapore and Malaysia (19th October)
– As Singapore transitions to being the highest vaccinated county in APAC, it is starting to look like one of the strongest markets compared to last year. What sector will see the strongest growth?
– Malaysia on the other hand is still recovering from the economic downturn. What will the industry look like post-80% vaccination milestone?
Hong Kong (20th October)
– Hong Kong has not seen international investors for quite a while. With COVID-19 stabilising and the government providing clarification on future development will we start seeing more inward investment?
– And with the decline of retail prices, can we expect to see the recovery of this sector?
Australia (21st October)
– How will the easing of restrictions impact the Australian economy, as well as building prices?
– Office has proven to be more resilient than expected, industrial is on the rise, and retail is losing its momentum. What’s next for those sectors?
– And where should your capital be distributed?
All sessions will take place from 11AM to 12PM (local time).
Click here to sign up now.
Panelists for all sessions
Regional Director (Asia Pacific)
Managing Director (Asia Pacific)
Real Capital Analytics
Panelist for Hong Kong
Panelists for SG & MY
Panelist for ANZ
Lead Asia Economist
Chief Australia Economist
BIS Oxford Economics