On October 21, 2013, Yardi Systems, Inc. filed a lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles against Property Solutions International, Inc. (which has since changed its name to Entrata, Inc.) The lawsuit was filed to protect our intellectual property. It alleges that Property Solutions infringed on Yardi’s copyrights, misappropriated Yardi’s trade secrets, and intentionally interfered with certain of Yardi’s customer contracts. The Complaint fully explains our claims and the Introduction provides a brief overview of the case. Until the lawsuit is resolved, please visit this page for additional information from Yardi about the case and links to key legal documents.
[list type=”icon” icon=”external-link” icon_color=”#f58520″]
- 20 Feb 2014 – Yardi Files its Answer and Responds to Property Solutions’ Counterclaims
- 4 Nov 2013 – Yardi Files Lawsuit against Property Solutions to Protect Its Intellectual Property and Responds to Property Solutions Press Release
- 21 Oct 2013 – Yardi Systems, Inc. files suit against Property Solutions International, Inc.
[list type=”icon” icon=”file” icon_color=”#f58520″]
- 19 Sept 2016 – Court Ruling on Entrata Summary Judgement Motion
- 05 Jan 2016 – Yardi Memorandum Opposing the Entrata/Property Solutions MSJ
- 04 Apr 2014 – Property Solutions Answer to Yardi First Amended Complaint (California)
- 04 Apr 2014 – Yardi First Amended Complaint (California) against Property Solutions
- 02 Feb 2014 – Yardi Answer to Property Solutions Counterclaims
- 12 Dec 2013 – Property Solutions Answer to Yardi Complaint and Counterclaims
- 21 Oct 2013 – Yardi Complaint (California) against Property Solutions